There are YOYO (You’re On Your Own) meals that kids can make when they are home alone and need to feed themselves, but what happens when they are home alone during dinner prep time? In this episode, we explore ideas and recipes that empower kids to help us prep dinner so that it’s ready when we walk through the door.
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Speedy Skilled Ravioli Lasagna
- Spinach Pesto Pasta with Lemony Ricotta
- Dinner Worthy Ramen Salad
- Clean Out the Fridge Strata
- White Chicken Chili
- Big Hero (Dinner) Sandwich
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with Lime Crema
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Maple-Mustard Winter Veggies
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Our episode, How Sandwiches Can Save Back-to-School Season
- Our episode, Easy Ways to Serve Eggs for Dinner
- Our episode, Lighter Meals for Your Slow Cooker and Instant Pot
- Our episode, How to Make Better Sheet Pan Meals
Products From This Episode
We Love Our Sponsors
Finally! Zero-Sugar Vitamins
Tired of vitamins dressed up as candy with nearly the same amount of sugar? Welcome to Hiya, a new vitamin made with fruits, veggies, vitamins, and minerals that have all the same kid-appeal and ZERO sugar!
In the first month, your vitamins come to your door with a reusable glass bottle that your kids can personalize with stickers, then every month thereafter, Hiya sends a no-plastic refill pouch of fresh vitamins.
Receive 50% off your first order by visiting Hiyahealth.com/DIJFY or enter the code DIJFY at checkout.
Natural Hair Health
Did you know that 30 million woman are impacted by weakened or thinning hair?
Nutrafol offers solution with two targeted formulas for women that are clinically shown to improve hair growth and thickness.
And the best part: Nutrafol is made with medical-grade botanicals. It is a 100% drug-free.
Take their Hair Wellness Quiz and enter the code DIJFY to save $15 on your first month’s subscription, plus FREE shipping.