We love eggs for dinner all year around, but they are a go-to especially during the summer months when we lean on our easiest, quickest, most filling meals.
Links From This Episode
- Meherwan Irani’s Akuri
- Egg Bhurji
- Yotam Ottolenghi’s Shakshuka
- All about Shakshuka according to Serious Eats
- Classic Nicoise Salad
- Our episode, How to Turn Hummus into Legit Family Dinners
- Our episode, Our Favorite No-Cook Family Dinners (and not Just Salads!)
- Hard Boiled Eggs Masala
- Curried Eggs with Rice (using hard-boiled eggs)
- Curried Eggs (using “fried” eggs)
- How to Poach an Egg
- Sheet Pan Bibimbap
- How to Make the Best Chilaquiles in 30 Minutes
- Magic Crust Blender Quiche
- Asparagus and Ham Strata
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- The Easiest Cheese and Veggie Frittata
- Simple Shirred Eggs
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese Rolled Omelette)
- How to Make a Big Batch of Eggs at Once
Products From This Episode
- A Dozen Couzins
- Seeds of Change
- Stacie’s cookbook, Make It Easy: 120 Mix-and-Match Recipes to Cook From Scratch — with Smart Store-Bought Shortcuts When You Need Them
We Love Our Sponsors
Affordable, Convenient, Organic
Amara Organic Baby Food delivers all of the tastes, textures, and nutrients of fresh purees with the convenience of an on-the-go powder.
Just add water, breast milk or formula, mix, and serve!
Amara is made without added preservatives or sugars, has 50% less natural sugar than leading brands, and still costs under $2/meal.
Learn more and use code DIJFY for 20% off.