Food media has turned sheet pan meals into the busy cook’s holy grail, but it’s not that simple. A fantastic sheet pan dinner recipe is harder to come by than you might expect! But with a few tricks and some know-how, we’ll help you make sheet pan dinners that deliver on their promise.
Links From This Episode
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Maple-Mustard Winter Veggies
- Sheet Pan Bibimbop at the New York Times
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Frittata Burritos
- Sheet Pan Home Fries
- Melissa Clark’s Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes, Arugula and Garlic Yogurt
- Stacie’s Sheet Pan Shawarma
- Our episode How to Build a Bowl Meal
- Our episode How to Make Nachos a Legit Family Dinner
Products From This Episode
Honest, Luxe Skincare
A skincare line that both Stacie (our maximalist) and Meghan (our minimalist) love? We’ve found it in Matter Of Fact.
Matter Of Fact has two patent-pending products that have been part of both of our daily routines all winter: their Ascorbic Acid 20 Brightening C Serum and Minimalist Hydrating Cream.
The products feel great and make our skin look brighter, but the best part: they are research-backed from a company with a commitment to honest, approachable information — a rarity in the skincare industry.
Go to https://matteroffact.com and enter the code DIJFY15 at checkout for 15% off.
Natural Hair Health
Did you know that 30 million woman are impacted by weakened or thinning hair?
Nutrafol offers solution with two targeted formulas for women that are clinically shown to improve hair growth and thickness.
And the best part: Nutrafol is made with medical-grade botanicals. It is a 100% drug-free.
Take their Hair Wellness Quiz and enter the code DIJFY to save $15 on your first month’s subscription, plus FREE shipping.