We can’t get too deep into 2022 without our favorite series: What We’re Cooking and Eating Now. These are all the things we’re making — and hoping to make — as we come down off of the holiday season this January.
Links From This Episode
- Our Skillet Lasagna
- Brown Butter Lentil and Sweet Potato Salad from the New York Times
- Stacie’s Chicken Saltimbocca
- Broccoli Cheddar Dip
- Instant Ramen Episode
- Meghan’s latest Buttermilk Biscuits recipe
- Everyday One-Bowl Vanilla Cake
- Butter Mochi
- One Pot Cheesy Sausage and Rice
- Nicki Sizemore’s Slow Cooker Salmon
- Instant Pot Harissa Chicken from the Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner cookbook
- Stacie’s Thai Chicken Burgers with Quick Pickled Carrots
- Shrimp and Crispy Rice with Citrus
- Slow Cooked Collard Greens in Olive Oil
- Pork Chops with Maple Buttered Apple
- Stacie’s Baked Cheesy Rice with Green Chiles
- Stacie’s Easiest Roasted Squash and Apple Soup
- Bisquick Apple Coffee Cake
- Cookies and Cream Cookies inspiration
- The Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake Stacie ended up making for Isaac’s birthday
- Our episode How to Get your Kids to Like Fish
- Our episode How to Cook Rice
- Our follow up rice episode, The Importance of Rice to Family Food Worldwide
- Our episode Healthy Slow Cooker Cooking with Nicki Sizemore
- Our episode Use It Up: Fall Baking Staples with Genevieve Ko
- Our episode Everything You Need to Know About Baking Cookies with Jesse Szewczyk
Products From This Episode
We Love Our Sponsors
Honest, Luxe Skincare
A skincare line that both Stacie (our maximalist) and Meghan (our minimalist) love? We’ve found it in Matter Of Fact.
Matter Of Fact has two patent-pending products that have been part of both of our daily routines all winter: their Ascorbic Acid 20 Brightening C Serum and Minimalist Hydrating Cream.
The products feel great and make our skin look brighter, but the best part: they are research-backed from a company with a commitment to honest, approachable information — a rarity in the skincare industry.
Go to https://matteroffact.com and enter the code DIJFY15 at checkout for 15% off.