In an extension of our Use It Up series, meal prep expert, Dini Klein of Prep + Rally, talks to us about how to use up some of your most asked-about stubborn ingredients.
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Dini on Instagram, @prepandrally
- Dini’s Have This, Make That series on Instagram
- Our episode Real Life Meal Prep As Self Care with Tracy Benjamin of Shutterbean
- Our episode, Meal Planning on a Budget
- Our episode, The Art of Intentional Leftovers with David Tamarkin
- Stacie’s Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner cookbook
- Dini’s Crazy Kitchen Sink Cookies recipe from her book Prep + Rally: An Hour of Prep, a Week of Delicious Meals (for recipe subscribers; more on becoming a subscriber below)
- Our Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookie recipe
- Our One-Pan Baked Oatmeal recipe (using leftover bananas)
- How to Make Buttermilk at Home
- Jamie Oliver’s Chicken in Milk recipe
- Dini’s Chicken Ramen Bake on IG Reels
- Korean Banana Milk
- Patty’s Banana Coffee review
- Coffee Chocolate Nice Cream
- Sautéed Bananas recipe from Stacie’s book Make It Easy
- Banana Bread Protein Balls
- Banana Snacking Cake with Chocolate Malted Cream Cheese Frosting (a Jessie Sheehan recipe!)
About Our Guest: Dini Klein of Prep + Rally
Dini Klein is a food host, founder of the Prep + Rally family meal prep subscription service, and the author of Prep + Rally: An Hour of Prep, a Week of Delicious Meals.
Prep + Rally is Dini’s solution to getting a wholesome dinner on the table on those busy weeknights when juggling mommy-ing and work life feels almost impossible. She shares her creativity in the kitchen to help moms all over the world. You can find her @prepandrally on all social media platforms.
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community membership is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). Community Members get access to our message boards, where they can ask questions, trade tips, and commiserate with with thousands of other busy home cooks. They also get access to our recipe archive.
Our SUPER FAN membership comes with the community boards and recipe access, too, along with a whole host of other fantastic goodies including:
- And ad-free stream of all DIJFY episodes (!!!!!)
- Two full-length bonus episodes every month
- Behind-the-scenes audio cuts that include outtakes, bloopers, and extended conversations
- Bi-monthly Office Hours where we address YOUR questions and troubleshoot YOUR kitchen, cooking or feeding challenges live and in real-time
If you really want customized, hands-on help from us, we also offer a BFF (best fan forever) membership option which WE LOVE because it allows us to work with you directly, one-on-one (you know, if you consider us one unit!).
Check out all of our community options on the Community page of our site, and join us TODAY! We can’t wait to hang out and treat you to all the extra goodies we’ve made just for you!