In an extension of our Use It Up series, meal prep expert, Dini Klein of Prep + Rally, talks to us about how to use up some of your most asked-about stubborn ingredients.
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Dini on Instagram, @prepandrally
- Dini’s Have This, Make That series on Instagram
- Our episode Real Life Meal Prep As Self Care with Tracy Benjamin of Shutterbean
- Our episode, Meal Planning on a Budget
- Our episode, The Art of Intentional Leftovers with David Tamarkin
- Stacie’s Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner cookbook
- Dini’s Crazy Kitchen Sink Cookies recipe from her book Prep + Rally: An Hour of Prep, a Week of Delicious Meals (for recipe subscribers; more on becoming a subscriber below)
- Our Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookie recipe
- Our One-Pan Baked Oatmeal recipe (using leftover bananas)
- How to Make Buttermilk at Home
- Jamie Oliver’s Chicken in Milk recipe
- Dini’s Chicken Ramen Bake on IG Reels
- Korean Banana Milk
- Patty’s Banana Coffee review
- Coffee Chocolate Nice Cream
- Sautéed Bananas recipe from Stacie’s book Make It Easy
- Banana Bread Protein Balls
- Banana Snacking Cake with Chocolate Malted Cream Cheese Frosting (a Jessie Sheehan recipe!)
About Our Guest: Dini Klein of Prep + Rally
Dini Klein is a food host, founder of the Prep + Rally family meal prep subscription service, and the author of Prep + Rally: An Hour of Prep, a Week of Delicious Meals.
Prep + Rally is Dini’s solution to getting a wholesome dinner on the table on those busy weeknights when juggling mommy-ing and work life feels almost impossible. She shares her creativity in the kitchen to help moms all over the world. You can find her @prepandrally on all social media platforms.
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community space is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). This space is a message board with thousands of other busy home cooks like you where you can ask them — and us (we’re in there answering questions all the time!) — questions, get advice, commiserate, and share.
If you’re interested in either getting TWO full-length bonus episodes every month and/or having access to our recipe archive (we add a new recipe every week and are about to launch meal plans!), you’ll want to look at our supporting membership options, all of which come with access to the free community board.
- HOME COOK: get access to our recipes for $7/month.
- POWER LISTENER: get our two full-length bonus episodes every month for $10/month.
- SUPER FAN: get BOTH our recipes and bonus episode for either $15/month or $130/year.
If you listen on Apple Podcasts, want our bonus episodes, and are not interested in joining via another community platform, you can subscribe to our bonus episodes directly on Apple Podcasts.
So many options to get even more of us and support from each other.