We can’t promise that every kid or picky eater can become a salad convert, but we have strategies for how to build delicious kid-friendly salads that are crave-worthy for you and more likely to get a thumbs up from the entire family — even your littlest (or pickiest) eaters.
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Our episode, Easy Side Dishes That Aren’t an Afterthought
- Our episode, Our Favorite No Cook Family Dinners for Summer
- Hidden Valley Ranch
- Bolthouse Farms dressings
- Acid League dressings
- Not Just dressings
- Trader Joe’s Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce
- Stacie’s Melon Salad with Chili Crisp
- How to Make an Easy Dinner Salad More Fun: Add Chicken Nuggets
Recipes From the DIJFY Archive
- Meghan’s Maple Mustard Vinaigrette
- Chinese Chicken Salad with Sweet and Sour Nuggs
- Stone Fruit Panzanella Salad
- Dinner-Worthy Ramen Salad
- Quinoa, Black Bean, and Mango Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- Make-Ahead Summer Veggie and Chickpea Salad
- Cheeseburger Salad
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community membership is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). Community Members get access to our message boards, where they can ask questions, trade tips, and commiserate with with thousands of other busy home cooks. They also get access to our recipe archive.
Our SUPER FAN membership comes with the community boards and recipe access, too, along with a whole host of other fantastic goodies including:
- And ad-free stream of all DIJFY episodes (!!!!!)
- Two full-length bonus episodes every month
- Behind-the-scenes audio cuts that include outtakes, bloopers, and extended conversations
- Bi-monthly Office Hours where we address YOUR questions and troubleshoot YOUR kitchen, cooking or feeding challenges live and in real-time
If you really want customized, hands-on help from us, we also offer a BFF (best fan forever) membership option which WE LOVE because it allows us to work with you directly, one-on-one (you know, if you consider us one unit!).
Check out all of our community options on the Community page of our site, and join us TODAY! We can’t wait to hang out and treat you to all the extra goodies we’ve made just for you!