We can’t promise that every kid or picky eater can become a salad convert, but we have strategies for how to build delicious kid-friendly salads that are crave-worthy for you and more likely to get a thumbs up from the entire family — even your littlest (or pickiest) eaters.
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Our episode, Easy Side Dishes That Aren’t an Afterthought
- Our episode, Our Favorite No Cook Family Dinners for Summer
- Hidden Valley Ranch
- Bolthouse Farms dressings
- Acid League dressings
- Not Just dressings
- Trader Joe’s Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce
- Stacie’s Melon Salad with Chili Crisp
- How to Make an Easy Dinner Salad More Fun: Add Chicken Nuggets
Recipes From the DIJFY Archive
- Meghan’s Maple Mustard Vinaigrette
- Chinese Chicken Salad with Sweet and Sour Nuggs
- Stone Fruit Panzanella Salad
- Dinner-Worthy Ramen Salad
- Quinoa, Black Bean, and Mango Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- Make-Ahead Summer Veggie and Chickpea Salad
- Cheeseburger Salad
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community space is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). This space is a message board with thousands of other busy home cooks like you where you can ask them — and us (we’re in there answering questions all the time!) — questions, get advice, commiserate, and share.
If you’re interested in either getting TWO full-length bonus episodes every month and/or having access to our recipe archive (we add a new recipe every week and are about to launch meal plans!), you’ll want to look at our supporting membership options, all of which come with access to the free community board.
- HOME COOK: get access to our recipes for $7/month.
- POWER LISTENER: get our two full-length bonus episodes every month for $10/month.
- SUPER FAN: get BOTH our recipes and bonus episode for either $15/month or $130/year.
If you listen on Apple Podcasts, want our bonus episodes, and are not interested in joining via another community platform, you can subscribe to our bonus episodes directly on Apple Podcasts.
So many options to get even more of us and support from each other.