Summer vacation is about to kick into gear and Disney parks are in full swing. We invite Disney expert, Ashley Craft, to return with the latest intel on visiting Disneyland and Disney World this summer. From Covid regulations to where to eat, we’ve got you covered.
About Our Guest: Ashley Craft
As a child who grew up in Anaheim, California, Ashley Craft could recite the Star Tours ride by heart, navigate the Park without a map, and fell asleep to the sound of Disneyland fireworks each night in her bedroom. After two internships at Walt Disney World and many, many more visits to the Disney Parks, Ashley is now one of the leading experts of Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Ashley’s popular blog, Ashley Crafted, is best known for featuring recipes inspired by Disney Park foods to help people recreate that Disney magic right in their own kitchens, and she’s written three books on Disney food, The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book, The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook Today, and her latest, The Unofficial Disney Parks EPCOT Cookbook, which debuteds June 14, 2022.
You can follow Ashley on Instagram where she is @unofficialtastetester.
Links From This Episode
- Disney World’s Epcot Center: Spaceship Earth
- Disney World’s Epcot Center: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Disney World’s Epcot Center: Karamell-Küche
- Disney World’s Hollywood Studios: Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Disney World’s Hollywood Studios: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Disney World’s Hollywood Studios: Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Disney World’s Animal Kingdom: Avatar Flight of Passage
- Disney World’s Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Disney World’s Animal Kingdom: Satu’li Canteen
- Disneyland: Rise of the Resistance
- Disneyland: Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Disneyland: Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Disneyland: Bengal Barbecue
- Disney California Adventure: Web Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure
- Disney California Adventure: Radiator Springs Racers
- Disney California Adventure: Incredicoaster
- Disney California Adventure: Pym Test Kitchen
Products From This Episode
- The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book
- The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook Today
- The Unofficial Disney Parks EPCOT Cookbook
We Love Our Sponsors
Kitchen Fun With Yummy Crate
Just when we thought we couldn’t love KiwiCo more, they have gone and launched Yummy Crate.
Each month, Yummy Crate delivers quality kitchen tools, 3 recipes and 2 projects that teach kitchen skills and encourage kids 6-14 to explore the science of cooking.
Build kitchen confidence with hands-on experimentation and kid-tested recipes with Yummy Crate from KiwiCo.
Get 30% off your first month plus FREE shipping with code DIJFY at kiwico.com.
Natural Hair Health
Did you know that 30 million woman are impacted by weakened or thinning hair?
Nutrafol offers solution with two targeted formulas for women that are clinically shown to improve hair growth and thickness.
And the best part: Nutrafol is made with medical-grade botanicals. It is a 100% drug-free.
Take their Hair Wellness Quiz and enter the code DIJFY to save $15 on your first month’s subscription, plus FREE shipping.