Cooking and cleaning: they go together like a horse and carriage (or, ahem, love and marriage). Whatever the saying, the point is that if you cook, you inevitably have to clean. We’re sharing our favorite cleaning products for the kitchen and — because we can’t help ourselves — the rest of the house too.
Links From This Episode:
- Gretchen Rubin’s Outer Order Inner Calm
- How to Clean As You Go While Cooking with Taryn Williford
- Why You Shouldn’t Mix Baking Soda and Vinegar for Cleaning According to a Chemist
- Our recipe for Simple Cleaning Vinegar
- John Mayer Out West Detergent
Products From This Episode:
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- Nellie’s Wow Stick Stain Remover
- Molly’s Suds Sink Scrub
- Swedish Dish Cloths
- Laundress Scented Vinegar
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- Clorox Wipes
- Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Bona Hard Surface Floor Cleaner
- McCulloch Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- McCulloch Handheld Steam Cleaner
- Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover
- Nature’s Miracle
- OXO Pan Scraper
- UnPaper Towels
- Extendable Duster
- Seventh Generation Dishwasher tabs
We Love Our Sponsors
Affordable, Convenient, Organic
Amara Organic Baby Food delivers all of the tastes, textures, and nutrients of fresh purees with the convenience of an on-the-go powder.
Just add water, breast milk or formula, mix, and serve!
Amara is made without added preservatives or sugars, has 50% less natural sugar than leading brands, and still costs under $2/meal.
Learn more and use code DIJFY for 20% off.