Packing camp lunch might feel like more of the same, but there are a few key differences in how you should approach packing camp lunches for kids. We’ve got a no-fail camp lunch formula and tons of tips to help make the task as easy and delicious as possible for everyone.
Links From This Week’s Episode
- Our Back-to-School episodes playlist
- Our episode, How to Make Muffins — and Why You Should
- Find our favorite product picks in our Amazon store
- Our take on Uncrustables
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Leftover Oatmeal Muffins
- Peanut Sauce recipe for noodles and more
- Ham and Cheese Lunchbox Muffins
- Cold Soba Noodle Salad
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community membership is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). Community Members get access to our message boards, where they can ask questions, trade tips, and commiserate with with thousands of other busy home cooks. They also get access to our recipe archive.
Our SUPER FAN membership comes with the community boards and recipe access, too, along with a whole host of other fantastic goodies including:
- And ad-free stream of all DIJFY episodes (!!!!!)
- Two full-length bonus episodes every month
- Behind-the-scenes audio cuts that include outtakes, bloopers, and extended conversations
- Bi-monthly Office Hours where we address YOUR questions and troubleshoot YOUR kitchen, cooking or feeding challenges live and in real-time
If you really want customized, hands-on help from us, we also offer a BFF (best fan forever) membership option which WE LOVE because it allows us to work with you directly, one-on-one (you know, if you consider us one unit!).
Check out all of our community options on the Community page of our site, and join us TODAY! We can’t wait to hang out and treat you to all the extra goodies we’ve made just for you!