Everyone loves fried food, but not everyone feels comfortable frying at home — we’re here to change that! We go over the basics of how to fry and even share tips on avoiding a big mess or getting hurt so that you can fry with confidence.
Powered by RedCircle
Tell Us What You Want From DIJFY!
We’re kicking off 2024 with a new DIJFY Listener Survey to hear more about what you want from Didn’t I Just Feed You. From what you love most to the things you wish we’d change, from topics you’d like us to cover to specific episode suggestions, this survey is where you can let us know how to plan a year of content that will serve you best.
And we promise that it will only take a few minutes. Do it now!
Links From This Episode
- Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner
- Long, heat-resistant tongs
- Made In 7.5 quart Dutch oven
- Fry Away
- Oxo splatter shield
- How to Make KFC-Style Fried Chicken
- Fritto Misto
- How to Make the Very Best Southern Hush Puppies
- How to Pakora Pretty Much Anything
- How to Make Doughnuts: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Alton Brown’s Tempura recipe
- French Fries
- Sugar-Dusted Beignets
- Vegan Churros with Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Fry Bread