With the winter holidays fast approaching, we’re thinking about how to feed a crowd in what seems to be a kinda-maybe-mostly-post-pandemic world. From changed expectations to tried-and-true entertaining tips, we’ve got your host duties covered.
Links From This Episode
- Easy One-Pan Lasagna
- Speedy Skillet Ravioli Lasagna
- Queso Super Fundido
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Stacie’s Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Make-Ahead Mac and Cheese Casserole
- How to Make the Very Best Sweet Cornbread
- Chewy, Fudgy One-Bowl Brownies
- “All the Cans” Chili recipe
- White Chicken Chili
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Stacie’s Roasted Chicken With Artichokes and Olives
- How to Make Soft Pretzels
- Meghan’s Soft Pretzel Snack Board
- Grilled Steak with Chimichurri
We Love Our Sponsors
One-Stop Holiday Shopping!
KiwiCo activity crates bring together creative play, STEM, geography, and even cooking activities in a line of subscription options for everyone from babies and toddlers to teens. They make amazing gifts for ALL the kids in your life, including your own. Plus, no shipping restrictions or wrapping required!
Use code DIJFY for 50% off your first month plus FREE shipping at kiwico.com.