1. Preheat the oven to 350oF.
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat, breaking up the meat with a spoon as
it cooks, until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the excess fat from the cooked beef, then transfer half
the beef (about 31⁄2 cups) to an airtight container and refrigerate to use for Meal 2 (it will keep for up to
5 days). Transfer the remaining beef to a large bowl.
3. Add the enchilada sauce, broth, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl
with the ground beef and stir to combine.
4. Arrange a layer of tortillas over the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish (breaking them as
needed to fit), then spoon about 1 cup of the beef mixture over the tortilla layer. Top evenly with 1⁄2 cup
of the cheese, then repeat the layers until all of the ingredients except the last cup of cheese are used. Top evenly with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is bubbling. Top with the sour cream and avocado, garnish with
the cilantro, and serve.