What We’re Cooking and Eating Now episodes are among our most popular with listeners, but they are not-so-secretly one of our favorites too. Tune-in this week to hear how Stacie is feeding less meat to her growing dudes and how Meghan is using up freezer leftovers as she preps for her cross-country move.
We did a proper spring-centric What We’re Cooking and Eating Now back in March, so this week’s episode is more of a reflection on where we are in life. Stacie is trying to reduce meat. Meghan is moving. We’re both tired of cooking.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Italian Sub Sandwiches
- How to Make Bagels
- Meghan’s review of Magic Bagels from Serious Eats
- Crispy Cheese Inside Out Omelet
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake from Jocelyn Delk Adams
- Miso Choc Chip Cookie recipe by Lani Halliday (or order them directly from the source!)
- The Powdered Cake Donut Cake from Snacking Cakes
- Chicken Saltimbocca recipe from Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner cookbook
- Quinoa Taco Beef
- Chloe’s Vegan Taco Bowl
- Sumac Dusted Chana Masla
Products featured in this episode:
- One Potato meal kit delivery
- Snake River Farms
- Blue Sky Bagels in Boise, ID
- Snacking Cakes cookbook
- Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner cookbook
- Lani Halliday’s Miso Chocolate Chip Cookies for mail order
- Lemon Miso Salad Dressing by Not Just Co
We Love Our Sponsors
Finally! Zero-Sugar Vitamins
Tired of vitamins dressed up as candy with nearly the same amount of sugar? Welcome to Hiya, a new vitamin made with fruits, veggies, vitamins, and minerals that have all the same kid-appeal and ZERO sugar!
In the first month, your vitamins come to your door with a reusable glass bottle that your kids can personalize with stickers, then every month thereafter, Hiya sends a no-plastic refill pouch of fresh vitamins.
Receive 50% off your first order by visiting Hiyahealth.com/DIJFY or enter the code DIJFY at checkout.
Celebrating Mothers EVERY Day!
Mother’s Day has passed, but we believe in supporting and celebrating mothers all year around, and the beautiful new book Creatrix: Wisdom, Insights and Principles Shared by Mothers of Success Stories in Sports, Business and Culture does just that.
Plus, a portion of the proceeds from this must-read celebration of motherhood are donated to Good+ Foundation, Believe and Achieve Foundation and Sow Good Now, which help support moms, kids, and families all the time — not just once a year.
Grab a copy for yourself or a mom in your life now!