We may not be able to agree on what counts as a hack, but we do agree that this episode is chock full of grilling hacks, tips, and smart guidance that will help you become a more confident griller.
Links From This Episode
- Our episode, Grilling For Meal Prep
- Our episode, The Definitive Guide to Grilling Chicken
- Our episode, The Grill Dads Answer Your Burning Grilling Questions
- This is a video on how to check your propane level
- Our favorite instant-read meat thermometer
- A thermometer you can leave in your grill
- A spray bottle
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community membership is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). Community Members get access to our message boards, where they can ask questions, trade tips, and commiserate with with thousands of other busy home cooks. They also get access to our recipe archive.
Our SUPER FAN membership comes with the community boards and recipe access, too, along with a whole host of other fantastic goodies including:
- And ad-free stream of all DIJFY episodes (!!!!!)
- Two full-length bonus episodes every month
- Behind-the-scenes audio cuts that include outtakes, bloopers, and extended conversations
- Bi-monthly Office Hours where we address YOUR questions and troubleshoot YOUR kitchen, cooking or feeding challenges live and in real-time
If you really want customized, hands-on help from us, we also offer a BFF (best fan forever) membership option which WE LOVE because it allows us to work with you directly, one-on-one (you know, if you consider us one unit!).
Check out all of our community options on the Community page of our site, and join us TODAY! We can’t wait to hang out and treat you to all the extra goodies we’ve made just for you!