We’ve got another empties episode in which we share the new pantry products we’ve purchased and completely used up. This is the second installment in what might become a new series on food products and grocery store finds that are worth it. (This is good stuff: we should do more of them, right?!)
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Liz’s request in our DIJFY community
- The Okayest Moms podcast
- Trader Joe’s Ketchup Flavored Sprinkle Seasoning Blend
- Trader Joe’s Pizza Sprinkle Seasoning Blend
- Jacobsen Salt x Diaspora Turmeric Popcorn Seasoning
- Our episode, The Smoothie Project with Catherine McCord
- Our episode, How I Feed As a Fat Parent with Zoe Potter
- Beautiful Briny Sea Magic Unicorn Seasoned Salt: https://amzn.to/3YyIkwO
- Trader Joe’s Cheesy Seasoning Blend
- Trader Joe’s Italian Bomba Hot Pepper Sauce
- Paro Tarka Oil
- Acid League Sushi Shop Salad Dressing
- Jennifer Fisher Spicy Salt
- Trader Joe’s Eggplant Garlic Spread with Red Peppers
- Trader Joe’s Yellow Cling Peach Halves
- Cocojune Coconut Yogurts
- Jalapa Jar fresh salsas
- Greek Sour Cherries in Syrup
- Navitas Cacao and Greens
- XCJ/Mila Noodles >> XCJ just rebranded and is now Mila, but all the products are the same!
- XCJ/Mila Ginger Scallion Umami sauce
- XCJ/Mila Classic Vinegar Sauce
- Stacie’s favorite chai
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community space is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). This space is a message board with thousands of other busy home cooks like you where you can ask them — and us (we’re in there answering questions all the time!) — questions, get advice, commiserate, and share.
If you’re interested in either getting TWO full-length bonus episodes every month and/or having access to our recipe archive (we add a new recipe every week and are about to launch meal plans!), you’ll want to look at our supporting membership options, all of which come with access to the free community board.
- HOME COOK: get access to our recipes for $7/month.
- POWER LISTENER: get our two full-length bonus episodes every month for $10/month.
- SUPER FAN: get BOTH our recipes and bonus episode for either $15/month or $130/year.
If you listen on Apple Podcasts, want our bonus episodes, and are not interested in joining via another community platform, you can subscribe to our bonus episodes directly on Apple Podcasts.
So many options to get even more of us and support from each other.