We’ve got another empties episode in which we share the new pantry products we’ve purchased and completely used up. This is the second installment in what might become a new series on food products and grocery store finds that are worth it. (This is good stuff: we should do more of them, right?!)
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Liz’s request in our DIJFY community
- The Okayest Moms podcast
- Trader Joe’s Ketchup Flavored Sprinkle Seasoning Blend
- Trader Joe’s Pizza Sprinkle Seasoning Blend
- Jacobsen Salt x Diaspora Turmeric Popcorn Seasoning
- Our episode, The Smoothie Project with Catherine McCord
- Our episode, How I Feed As a Fat Parent with Zoe Potter
- Beautiful Briny Sea Magic Unicorn Seasoned Salt: https://amzn.to/3YyIkwO
- Trader Joe’s Cheesy Seasoning Blend
- Trader Joe’s Italian Bomba Hot Pepper Sauce
- Paro Tarka Oil
- Acid League Sushi Shop Salad Dressing
- Jennifer Fisher Spicy Salt
- Trader Joe’s Eggplant Garlic Spread with Red Peppers
- Trader Joe’s Yellow Cling Peach Halves
- Cocojune Coconut Yogurts
- Jalapa Jar fresh salsas
- Greek Sour Cherries in Syrup
- Navitas Cacao and Greens
- XCJ/Mila Noodles >> XCJ just rebranded and is now Mila, but all the products are the same!
- XCJ/Mila Ginger Scallion Umami sauce
- XCJ/Mila Classic Vinegar Sauce
- Stacie’s favorite chai
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community membership is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). Community Members get access to our message boards, where they can ask questions, trade tips, and commiserate with with thousands of other busy home cooks. They also get access to our recipe archive.
Our SUPER FAN membership comes with the community boards and recipe access, too, along with a whole host of other fantastic goodies including:
- And ad-free stream of all DIJFY episodes (!!!!!)
- Two full-length bonus episodes every month
- Behind-the-scenes audio cuts that include outtakes, bloopers, and extended conversations
- Bi-monthly Office Hours where we address YOUR questions and troubleshoot YOUR kitchen, cooking or feeding challenges live and in real-time
If you really want customized, hands-on help from us, we also offer a BFF (best fan forever) membership option which WE LOVE because it allows us to work with you directly, one-on-one (you know, if you consider us one unit!).
Check out all of our community options on the Community page of our site, and join us TODAY! We can’t wait to hang out and treat you to all the extra goodies we’ve made just for you!