The hardest part of feeding a kid — at any age! — is figuring out snacks. Snacking feels near-constant and can cost an arm and a leg. Yet it is an essential part of every person’s diet, so we’re going back to basics and brainstorming both homemade and store-bought snack ideas for all kids, from toddlers to teens.
Links From This Episode
- Mini Sweet Potato Muffins for an easy snack you can throw in your bag
- Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites for on the go (and teething!)
- Instant Pot Egg Bites that are easy and delicious
- Our episode The Magic of Meatballs: you’ll find a bunch of meatball recipes in these show notes
- Our episode Half the Sugar, All the Love — and Flavor with Jennifer Tyler Lee also has a lot of great suggestions and recipe ideas
Products From This Episode
- Neither of us can keep enough Clif Kid ZBARS in our pantries
- Stacie’s kids also love these Clif Kid Protein ZBARs
- These BraveJusticeKidsCo collapsable silicone snacks containters are great for toddler snacking on-the-go
- A grape cutter if you are so inclined
- Haakaa reusable pouches are perfect for smoothies and purees
We Love Our Sponsors
Grab, Go, and Eat!
The key to packing veggies in school lunch? Keep it sweet and easy with NatureSweet!
You can grab our favorite NatureSweet Cherubs and Constellations is brand new grab-and-go To-Go Packs, ideal for lunchboxes, backpacks, and school pickup snacking in the car (for us and the kids!).
Luxury For (Way) Less
Cashmere crews, hotel-quality sheets, washable silk camis, Turkish towels, super soft fleece, hand-knotted rugs — and more! — all for 50-80% lower than other brands. Sounds like a dream, but it’s all for real at OneQuince.com/dijfy, our favorite one-stop shop for affordable luxury goods.
We love Quince so much that they’ve extended a new offer to DIJFY listeners. Treat yourself (and your home!) this BTS season: use the code FEED10 for 10% off any purchase $100 or more.
Visit https://www.onequince.com/dijfy today. Don’t miss out!