Impressive holiday and celebratory meals don’t need to center meat – and we have evidence. We even surprised ourselves with the number of show-stopping vegetarian dinner ideas we came up with that can take center stage for veggie lovers and omnivores, alike. It’s time to eat your veggies!
Powered by RedCircle
Tired of being stuck in the kitchen while everyone else gets to mix, mingle, and nibble their way through the holidays? We’ve got you covered! Our Make-Ahead Holiday Handbook will help you prep as much as possible ahead of time. With 20 classic holiday recipes, a make-ahead timeline, serving size cheat sheet, menu plans, and more, this resource will help you cook a delicious holiday mean AND find time to enjoy your family and friends. Get it now!
Links From This Episode
- Our favorite everyday mandoline slicer
- Ricotta Polpette
- Tenderheart: A Cookbook About Vegetables and Unbreakable Family Bonds by Hetty McKinnon
- The Best Grilling Cookbook Every Written By Two Idiots by Mark Anderson and Ryan Fey
- Vegan Wild Rice and Butternut Squash Salad at Heartbeet Kitchen
- Vegan Coq au Vin
- Mushroom Stifado
- Vegan Posole Rojo
- Lentil Ricotta Meatballs
- Ottolenghi’s Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Whole Roasted Cabbage
- How to Make a Vegetarian Stuffed Pumpkin Masterpiece
- Butternut Squash Roulade
- Vegetarian Mushroom Wellington
- Vegetables Wellington
- Provençal Tian
- Vegan Pressure-Cooker Miso Risotto
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community membership is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). Community Members get access to our message boards, where they can ask questions, trade tips, and commiserate with with thousands of other busy home cooks. They also get access to our recipe archive.
Our SUPER FAN membership comes with the community boards and recipe access, too, along with a whole host of other fantastic goodies including:
- And ad-free stream of all DIJFY episodes (!!!!!)
- Two full-length bonus episodes every month
- Behind-the-scenes audio cuts that include outtakes, bloopers, and extended conversations
- Bi-monthly Office Hours where we address YOUR questions and troubleshoot YOUR kitchen, cooking or feeding challenges live and in real-time
If you really want customized, hands-on help from us, we also offer a BFF (best fan forever) membership option which WE LOVE because it allows us to work with you directly, one-on-one (you know, if you consider us one unit!).
Check out all of our community options on the Community page of our site, and join us TODAY! We can’t wait to hang out and treat you to all the extra goodies we’ve made just for you!