We take feeding our families seriously and that includes our dogs, too, so we’re delighted to present today’s episode on how to feed your dog ad-free in partnership with our friends at The Farmer’s Dog.
Get 50% off your first box at thefarmersdog.com/DIJFY as a special offer for Didn’t I Just Feed You listeners.
Powered by RedCircle
About Our Sponsor
The Farmer’s Dog was founded by two dog lovers who decided to reimagine pet food from the ground up. And in the same way that we at Didn’t I Just Feed You believe that parents should have access to the info they need to make the best decision for their families, The Farmer’s Dog wants to empower all dog owners to make the best feeding decisions for their pets.
Here are a just few of the reasons why we love The Farmer’s Dog and think that you will too:
- Real Food: The Farmer’s Dog is real, fresh, healthy food! Every meal is made with a variety of whole meat and veggies that are gently cooked in human-grade kitchens to preserve their nutritional value.
- Personalized: Just tell The Farmer’s Dog about your dog and they’ll deliver personalized, vet-developed recipes for as little as two dollars a day. (Seriously!)
- Pre-portioned: Meals arrive in pre-portioned, ready-to-serve packs, conveniently delivered on your schedule. This makes feeding time so easy that the kids can even help (you know how much we love that). It also makes it easy to maintain a healthy weight, which is a major health indicator for dogs.
- Convenient: Did we mention that personalized, vet-developed recipes show up at your doorstep on a schedule that you determine?! You honestly cannot beat the convenience, which is a major lifesaver for us busy parents.
- TASTE! We say it all the time for the humans in our families and the same goes for our dogs: at the end of the day, food needs to taste good! Ziggy, Miles and Daisy all concur that The Farmer’s Dog is gobble worthy. There’s never less than a licked clean bowl in either of our homes.
It’s honestly never been easier to invest in your dog’s health with fresh food. And because we’re so excited for you to see that for yourself, The Farmer’s Dog is giving all Didn’t I Just Feed You listeners 50% off your first box, plus free shipping at thefarmersdog.com/DIJFY.