A classic American dish, chili is not just one thing: there are as many variations as they are places where chili is eaten. Among its many virtues, chili is hearty, nutritious, packed with flavor, and can be made in a big batch, making it a perfect family meal — except when someone in your family is a chili hater. In that case, we’ve got help!
Powered by RedCircle
Links From This Episode
- Our What We’re Cooking and Eating Now episode with Bailey Walton
- Our episode Spice up Your Family’s Food with Chief Spice Mama, Kanchan Koya
- Acid League Smoked Malt Vinegar
- How to Make the Easiest Turkey Chili
- Our White Chicken Chili recipe
- Our All the Cans Chili recipe
- Stacie’s Green and White Chicken Chili Verde from her Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner cookbook
- Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner: 50 Winning Ways to Cook It Up!
- Alton Brown’s Chili Con Carne
- Cincinnati Chili recipe
- Copycat Skyline Chili recipe
- I Tried 4 Famous Vegetarian Chili Recipes and the Easiest Was Also the Best