What’s the connection between sleep and nutrition? We talk through the foods that are said to promote better sleep and also foods that help us wake up in the morning.
Links From This Episode
- Mama Knows Nutrition and the Mama Knows Nutrition podcast
- 9 Foods Dietitians Swear By for Better Sleep
- Tips on Eating for Better Sleep
- Relaxing Kitchen Rituals for a Better Night’s Sleep
- How Tart Cherry Juice Can Help Kids Sleep Better (Adults Too!)
- 3 Sleep Experts Share What They Eat and Drink Before Bedtime
- Pink Moon Milk (a dreamy sleep tonic)
- Our episodes When Should Kids Try Coffee? The DL on Caffeine, Kids, Tweens & Teens
Products From This Episode
We Love Our Sponsors
Kitchen Fun With Yummy Crate
Just when we thought we couldn’t love KiwiCo more, they have gone and launched Yummy Crate.
Each month, Yummy Crate delivers quality kitchen tools, 3 recipes and 2 projects that teach kitchen skills and encourage kids 6-14 to explore the science of cooking.
Build kitchen confidence with hands-on experimentation and kid-tested recipes with Yummy Crate from KiwiCo.
Use code DIJFY for 50% off your first month plus FREE shipping at kiwico.com.
Balanced Nutrition for Busy Families
Sunnie snacks are 100% organic, prepackaged snack packs that are perfect grab-and-go sustenance for the whole family. Made fresh weekly and shipped direct to your door, Sunnie snacks provide balanced nutrition whether you’re between meetings or picking kids up at school — or anything in between.
Learn more order the snack packs we’re obsessed with at FeelSunnie.com.
Use DIJFY to get 20% off your first order.