Ten-minute dinners live in the space between no-cook meals and what recipe writers call “quick recipes,” which typically take about 35 minutes to pull together. Right now, winter fatigue, kids off for spring break, and summer planning have us relying on these lightning fast meals, but make no mistake, there’s always a reason to have 10-minute dinner ideas in your back pocket.
Powered by RedCircle
- Our episode, What to Do When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking
- Our episode, The Magic of Meatballs
- Our episode, How to Turn Hummus Into Family Dinners
- Our episode, Our Best No-Cook Meals
- Our Pizza Dogs recipe
- Our favorite Tuna Melt recipe
- The Acid League Sushi Shop Salad Dressing
- Not Just Lemon Miso Salad Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Eggplant Garlic Spread with Red Peppers
Keep the Conversation Going
Wondering what the deal is with our community? Let us break it down so that you can join us where we can help you best!
Our FREE community space is always available, and all you need to do is sign up with your email (which we never share with anyone!). This space is a message board with thousands of other busy home cooks like you where you can ask them — and us (we’re in there answering questions all the time!) — questions, get advice, commiserate, and share.
If you’re interested in either getting TWO full-length bonus episodes every month and/or having access to our recipe archive (we add a new recipe every week and are about to launch meal plans!), you’ll want to look at our supporting membership options, all of which come with access to the free community board.
- HOME COOK: get access to our recipes for $7/month.
- POWER LISTENER: get our two full-length bonus episodes every month for $10/month.
- SUPER FAN: get BOTH our recipes and bonus episode for either $15/month or $130/year.
If you listen on Apple Podcasts, want our bonus episodes, and are not interested in joining via another community platform, you can subscribe to our bonus episodes directly on Apple Podcasts.
So many options to get even more of us and support from each other.