1. Grate zucchini. Place in a colander and sprinkle lightly with salt, mix through the grated zucchini. Place colander over a bowl or sink because it will drip liquid. Let sit for 20-30 minutes. Grate the garlic and add to a separate large bowl
2. Remove excess liquid from grated zucchini by placing it in cheesecloth or clean dishcloth and squeezing (you can also squeeze with just your hands). You may need to do this in several batches.
3. To the garlic add the eggs and whisk until scrambled. Add the black pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly. Add zucchini, parmesan and breadcrumbs. Stir to combine.
4. Heat a large pan on medium-high, add 1/4 cup of olive oil. Scoop two tablespoons of batter into the oil for each fritter cooking 6 to 8 at a time. Cook the fritters for 3 to 4 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. You are looking for them to be browned and crispy on both sides.
5. Remove fritters from the pan to paper towel lined plate to cool and drain and continue frying the fritters in 2 to 3 additional batches — you may not use all the oil.
Serve warm or at room temperature with marinara for dipping.