One of the great joys of visiting Disneyland and Disney World is enjoying Disney food and drink. In this episode, we speak with leading Disney expert, Ashley Craft, about how to navigate the grand smorgasbord offered by the U.S. parks, and also how you can use her cookbooks to recreate Disney eating and drinking magic at home.
About Out Guest: Ashley Craft
As a child who grew up in Anaheim, California, Ashley Craft could recite the Star Tours ride by heart, navigate the Park without a map, and fell asleep to the sound of Disneyland fireworks each night in her bedroom. After two internships at Walt Disney World and many, many more visits to the Disney Parks, Ashley is now one of the leading experts of Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Her popular blog, Ashley Crafted, is best known for featuring recipes inspired by Disney Park foods to help people recreate that Disney magic right in their own kitchens, and she’s written two books: her latest The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book, as well as The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook.
Ashley lives in Kansas with her husband, Danny, and three kids, Elliot, Hazel, and Clifford (and kitten Figaro and puppy Felix), but she still makes time to visit the Mouse. Follow her on Instagram @unofficialtastetester.
Links From This Episode
- The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe Book by Ashley Craft
- The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook by Ashley Craft
- Preorder The Unofficial Disney Parks EPCOT Cookbook by Ashley Craft
- Ashley o n Instagram @unofficialtaster
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disney World Experience app
- Disneyland mobile app
- Disney World Mobile Food and Beverage app
- Disneyland Mobile Food app
- Skipper Canteen in Disney World
- Boma — Flavors of Africa in Disney World
- Liberty Tree Tavern in Disney World
- Chefs de France in Disney World
- Ashley’s Disney-themed Airbnb in Orlando, Florida